Truck stalled and now won’t start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
P

Penny

Reaction score
I hope no one has to find out hahah. But lesson learned. At least it’s a somewhat cheap lesson. I’ll keep an eye on that part going forward. Might do what you did and reroute it when I get my truck back

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's really hard to even see that thing, it snakes under the firewall right at the center of the block and back to the transmission, hopefully when they replace it they do route it away from wherever the charred spot is!!

I was more concerned about the one along the driver's side frame rail, it hangs down like crazy just rear of the LF wheelwell, read a few posts here where it got snagged on something and of course it feeds the fuel pump (FPDM) so similar outcome as yours. That one at least you can see, from the factory it hangs way down below this cab mount where the frame sweeps upwards, I tucked it up and away:
20170716_184330.jpg
Along the entire frame:
20170716_184337.jpg
Anyway thanks for the updates, good to hear it worked out.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's really hard to even see that thing, it snakes under the firewall right at the center of the block and back to the transmission, hopefully when they replace it they do route it away from wherever the charred spot is!!

I was more concerned about the one along the driver's side frame rail, it hangs down like crazy just rear of the LF wheelwell, read a few posts here where it got snagged on something and of course it feeds the fuel pump (FPDM) so similar outcome as yours. That one at least you can see, from the factory it hangs way down below this cab mount where the frame sweeps upwards, I tucked it up and away:
View attachment 351403
Along the entire frame:
View attachment 351404
Anyway thanks for the updates, good to hear it worked out.
I loved my harness to the body mount on the front. I like moving the whole harness up