GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spencerh84

Reaction score
What's Next

I just got word from my dealer that my build date is scheduled for the 3rd week in October and to expect it in early Nov. When do I find out VIN info? Do I ask for a order summary bc I haven't received anything just put down a $1000 deposit. Also, paying MSRP.

S-Cab
Black 802-A
Raptor Tech
Moon-roof
Heated Steering Wheel

SeXualAVENGER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just placed my order and according to the rep the dealer had in the phone the carbon fiber package is no longer available. They had a problem with the supplier. I heard rumors of this delaying orders but apparently it's true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just placed my order and according to the rep the dealer had in the phone the carbon fiber package is no longer available. They had a problem with the supplier. I heard rumors of this delaying orders but apparently it's true.

Welcome to the circus Doc!!!

Glad you got in this year

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Bummer....so wonder if that means some get it and some don't?

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, no schedule on my SCAB yet..

Sorry to hear.
Let me clarify my previous statement - the weekly email that FP sends out (promo materials) it has usually had the latest Raptor video on it at the beginning of each month. That stopped or changed slightly starting in August and looks like that will be the case for September and the rest maybe?

I emailed FP about any order status changes this pm, hope to hear something good tomorrow but I'm keeping the bar low.

aidan138

Reaction score
Build date

Just heard from dealer that VIN has been allocated for build date oh the week of 10/17.

Black SCREW with most of the good shit except moon roof and stickers.