GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Changed my mind.....could not wait.
Ordered 8/15.
Avalanche
S-Crew
802A
Twin Panel
CF Pkg
Forged
Tech Pkg
Heated Steering (for me)
Heated 2nd Row (for the lab)
First mod will be Line-X bedliner

Contacted Ford Service on Ford F150 Forum and got this update:

Hello D,

My name is Tricia, and I’m one of the U.S. Ford Customer Service Representatives on this forum. Your vehicle has been selected for scheduling! The tentative schedule to build week will be during the week of 9/26/16. The VIN is: [deleted]. Please continue to check in with us for updates.

Have a great day!

Tricia

newrob

Reaction score
I'm over in the Middle East - Dubai.

Does anyone know how the allocation works here? Or if I'm able to order yet?

Dealer didn't think until late 2017, but to be honest didn't have much confidence he knew what he was talking about.

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered last week, had my dealer look it up on his computer today and its showering "Unscheduled Clean"

Last edited:

Little Eberz

Reaction score
Ordered last week, had my dealer looked it up on his computer today and its showering "Unscheduled Clean"

Nice! what dealer did you go through? I am 10 of 17 allocations on my dealer and have not got the Unscheduled Clean yet. I ordered a couple days before you. Were you low on the allocation count?

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice! what dealer did you go through? I am 10 of 17 allocations on my dealer and have not got the Unscheduled Clean yet. I ordered a couple days before you. Were you low on the allocation count?

I cant say what dealer i got mine from yet but i was the 3rd or 4th order from them. Priority Code 19.

Scrappy Doo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Contacted Ford Service on Ford F150 Forum and got this update:

Hello D,

My name is Tricia, and I’m one of the U.S. Ford Customer Service Representatives on this forum. Your vehicle has been selected for scheduling! The tentative schedule to build week will be during the week of 9/26/16. The VIN is: [deleted]. Please continue to check in with us for updates.

Have a great day!

Tricia

That's awesome!

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Ordered August 10.

802 crew
Lightning blue
Heated wheel
Heated backseat
Spray in
Tailgate appliqué
Forged beadlocks

Last I checked in at 01 and hoping to get build date this week

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got an update this morning from my dealer and that his first order/allocation did get a build date last week and that I should be up next. He made no mention of a CF delay, FWIW.

DSRaptor

Reaction score
I'm in Kentucky and was able to order at MSRP. Build date is 10/11/16
- SCrew
- Avalanche
- 802A
- Moonroof
- Technology package
- Heated steering wheel
- Bead-Lock capable wheels
- Tailgate Applique
- Tailgate step
I might want to wait until next year so if anyone is interested please give me a pm