GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mcallister

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my truck was built on 1/25 and it’s been sitting in buffalo NY about 7 hours from me for 5 days now. How long can they sit at a check point before they actually get delivered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truck was delivered on 2-7 and I finally took delivery today. f6bef44fa8527c1440f9f71e16d3b8b3.jpg

Ironwood

Reaction score
I ordered my SB Screw 802A today at Five Star Ford in Stone Mountain, GA. I built it online, printed it out and whooshed in and out of the dealer. Great sales people there. My salesman said about two months to delivery. I can confirm they are giving $1000 off MSRP for orders too if you ask them.

mcallister

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my SB Screw 802A today at Five Star Ford in Stone Mountain, GA. I built it online, printed it out and whooshed in and out of the dealer. Great sales people there. My salesman said about two months to delivery. I can confirm they are giving $1000 off MSRP for orders too if you ask them.

Congrats on the order! I wouldn’t put too much faith in the 2 months. I’d plan on at least 3 possible 5. I ordered mid October and took delivery today.

thepro8

Reaction score
Congrats on the order! I wouldn’t put too much faith in the 2 months. I’d plan on at least 3 possible 5. I ordered mid October and took delivery today.

Agreed. Oct 16 order, picking up in a week.

nmjayhawk

Reaction score
My order has been scheduled for March 26th. I looked at the DORA and I realized that the dealer forgot one option that I wanted, the tailgate step. The dealer is telling me that it is too late to add the option once the order has been scheduled. Is that true?