GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Various Status Types

Dealer gave me screen print status for my order. I am unscheduled, but getting close. What I found interesting were the other status types: Released, Re-released, Sent Offsite, Produced and then of course the Unscheduled. He placed all his orders as Priority 10 and so far all getting pulled by order date. I did not ask about CF and Beadlocks because just going to wait until built the way I ordered it.

cmarko

Reaction score
Got a call from dealer and said it would schedule asap if I dropped the beadlock wheels. Said there was no issue with the carbon fiber package. Looks like I will be rocking cast wheels...until you can order the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm curious how a dealer or rep can say this with any certainty and why Ford Service or Ford Performance claim no commodity or material holds exist. clean order is defined by and order that has not holds right!?!?!

Oris19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks 03'Darin for the update! Please keep us posted if you hear anything new on this situation. I much prefer the optional wheels and it will be disappointing if they're not available. I'm hoping my order gets pulled sometime next month (or Feb latest), so any talk about delays and constraints gets me anxious. :)

^^ I second this 03'Darin. (And thanks in advance.)

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got an update from the dealer. Truck built Nov 28, set to arrive Dec 17-21.

802A Crew, bedliner but no CF or Beadlocks.

Similar details on on of our builds too, built 11/30 eta to dealer 12/19-12/21. As of Monday was in railyard in IL on way to WI

k-rub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just talked to Ford Performance.

RR Screw, 802a, beadlocks. Built 12DEC. Showing as Released. Generic ETA is 29Dec-04Jan.

Said he thinks production will shut down over Christmas but shipping will continue.

JackFrostXTR

Reaction score
^^ I second this 03'Darin. (And thanks in advance.)

Got a missed call from my dealer yesterday, which I was excited thinking it was my notice that my build had been released. Have had my order laid since they first released the specs. Was told carbon fiber may be an issue, so be prepared to drop.

When I spoke with him, Carbon Fiber was okay, but said I had to drop beadlocks if I wanted the build released. Very, very frustrating, especially for something that is supposed to be a specialty vehicle for off-road use.

When I first placed the order, they said it would probably be November delivery. Now, saying February at the earliest. I'm starting to believe it might be easier to find a Yeti than a 2017 Raptor...

baja714

Reaction score
just received an email from my dealer regarding the dreaded beadlock capable wheel supply issue... said I will need to wait if I dont drop them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DJE

Reaction score
Stopped by the dealer today and got some good news. I ordered 2 of them and one was built 12/6 the other to be built on 12/17 and was told the first has delivery date of 12/23 and the second one will be here on 1/2. Can't wait.