GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oris19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the call from the dealer today saying mine could be built this week if I drop the optionally beadlocks. Otherwise 3-4 months (which could be just bs to force the issue). Ordered late July and hung tough through the CF debacle (that will be included in the build). Have to give an answer tomorrow.

Do you know if your priority code went to #1? I'm asking because I just found out today my priority went to #1 and am wondering if it's gonna hold me up too. (Beadlocks). My dealer didn't seem to know and said check back at end of week. Ugh

Last edited:

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you know if your priority code went to #1? I'm asking because I just found out today my priority went to #1 and am wondering if it's gonna hold me up too. (Beadlocks). My dealer didn't seem to know and said check back at end of week. Ugh

A change to priority 01 usually indicates your order is going to be scheduled this week (Thursday, assuming scheduling is being done this week).

Priority 01 is a good thing and can only be assigned by Ford.

Priority 10 is the highest priority any dealer can assign.

Oris19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A change to priority one usually indicates your order is going to be scheduled this week (Thursday, assuming scheduling is being done this week).

Priority one is a good thing and can only be assigned by Ford.

Priority 10 is the highest priority any dealer can assign.

That's awesome. I hope it is this week but I have to wonder if I'll be held up because I did order the beadlock wheels

Nordic

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I don't know. I stopped checking weeks ago, figured I would know when I know. Assumed CF would get worked out, didn't see the wheel issue coming. Want those wheels but concerned what the next delay will be next if I don't go now.

Oris19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know. I stopped checking weeks ago, figured I would know when I know. Assumed CF would get worked out, didn't see the wheel issue coming. Want those wheels but concerned what the next delay will be next if I don't go now.

Ya I know if they tell me they are gonna hold me up I'll definately change the order and I will get some aftermarkets.

Dredlin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a call from dealer and said it would schedule asap if I dropped the beadlock wheels. Said there was no issue with the carbon fiber package. Looks like I will be rocking cast wheels...until you can order the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would drop the wheels to get the truck built.

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I go to the dealer on Thursday. They say there is no constraint on the wheels but they are obviously wrong. I really want the optional wheels and just a few days ago I was ready to not order a truck. My mindset has changed. I guess I can always go aftermarket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're only ordering now, your truck won't be built for another couple of months anyway, and by then the wheels might be in.