Trash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Frubey

Frubey

Reaction score
I’ve been using the blue ridge overland gear head rest trash bag for day to day trash. Nothing big but it will contain small amounts of liquid that can then be easily washed out (most recent example was one of my kids didn’t put the lid on a bottle of cold medicine. There was a fair amount in the bottom of the bag but nothing outside of it and it cleaned up easy). The price is kind of high but it’s good quality and they aren’t too far from me.

Finally a solid answer!

OP
OP
Frubey

Frubey

Reaction score
Some of you are really asking for trouble if you toss beer cans and liquor bottles on the floorboard or in the door

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I never have any trash in my truck. Just 2 small toys that stay in the rear door. Truck is cleaned top to bottom. Inside out. Every single Sunday.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cause I’m a great dad (so says my family though I tend to disagree), I’ve bought my 3 kids at least two new cars each. My son is the oldest. He now drives a GL450 which he leased. He’s always been neat and clean. Never saw so much as a gum wrapper on the floor or console in any of his cars. My daughters, on the other hand, can take a brand new vehicle and make it a s h i t box in no time. My oldest daughter has a collection of empty Snapple bottles rolling around under the seats. You need a biohazard suit to get in. Disgusting.

Last edited:

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score