RMB, is it me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fcfdw

Reaction score
So I ordered an oil pan 9/25/23. I still don’t have it. I’ve spoken with a fella that I assume is the owner multiple times. I get the same story about “ oh your oil pan is right here I just need to ship it “. I don’t want to trash this guy but what the hell? I see posts about folks using his parts but how do you get anything from them? Or better yet what’s a good alternative to the Rmb? I see Ford offers a one piece pan.?

Nood1es

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No it’s not you. Just do a charge back. See if it gets anything rolling quicker. Hit or miss with him on shipping stuff out. Good luck.

Morgan

Reaction score
I'd call again and explain that you need the pan by a certain date for [fill in the blank reason]. Then I'd say "I know you're busy and admin stuff is not your specialty. etc., how about I call each morning to remind you until it is shipped." Of course, you have to call each day, but I bet it gets shipped pretty quickly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter