Trash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When it gets too full, I clean it out all at once.
View attachment 431218
There was a silver Prius in my parking garage at work back in Cali that was always completely filled to at least the window sills with fast food trash. The whole interior was filled, except for the driver’s seat and footwell. I saw the owner getting out of it one morning. She looked exactly as I expected.

I can understand getting a trash container for overlanding or camping, but I wouldn’t want one normally. Whatever trash gets generated goes on the floorboard and then into the trash the moment I get out of the truck.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There was a silver Prius in my parking garage at work back in Cali that was always completely filled to at least the window sills with fast food trash. The whole interior was filled, except for the driver’s seat and footwell. I saw the owner getting out of it one morning. She looked exactly as I expected.

I can understand getting a trash container for overlanding or camping, but I wouldn’t want one normally. Whatever trash gets generated goes on the floorboard and then into the trash the moment I get out of the truck.
Sexist fat-shaming bigot! I knew there was a reason I like you. :)

hjmpanzr

Reaction score
I’ve been using the blue ridge overland gear head rest trash bag for day to day trash. Nothing big but it will contain small amounts of liquid that can then be easily washed out (most recent example was one of my kids didn’t put the lid on a bottle of cold medicine. There was a fair amount in the bottom of the bag but nothing outside of it and it cleaned up easy). The price is kind of high but it’s good quality and they aren’t too far from me.