Trade-In Value

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't feed the trolls.

But do shop around for trade in value. When I traded my 17 Raptor at a Porsche dealer, one offered me 55k and the next one offered me 58k. Rather substantial difference.

When about a year later I went to the first dealer to buy a Porsche, I mentioned to him a different dealer gave me 3k more than he offered me. He was almost ready to cry as he wanted it as his personal vehicle. "Oh, I would've come up 3k immediately." Well too late, pal. I don't play games. Should've given me your best offer outright.

It did help me get a very high trade on the Panamera I was trading at that time though. He didn't want to lose my business again.

priest880

Reaction score
Sasquatch, is that you? LOL. It would be a lot harder to identify your aliases if you weren't so damn predictable. Everyone around here knows you don't own a Gen 2 because you cannot afford one. But at least your parents still allow you to live in their basement. Say hi to your mom for me.
Ahhhhahaha

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ll wait for a v8...if it ever is built. If not, I will enjoy my v6 Raptor for a long time.

20k+ trouble free miles...with a nice dose of off road travels included.

sfadchi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The whole has to have a V8 crowd is funny. I love the EB engine. A simple tune and you're making big HP. Would the new GT500 engine be nice, sure it would! If it comes I'll probably end up buying one, but not because it's a V8, but because it's a FI V8! I have no interest in the new 7.3L NA V8.

Back in the day (I say that like I'm old, I'm only 37) I had a 08 GT500. Loved the car. I was on a quest for as much power as I could possibly get out of that motor and the quickest 1/4mile I could get with a 6 speed. Started with a pulley and tune, then 2.9L Whipple, then 3.4L Whipple, then 4.0L Whipple, E85 Conversion, triple return style fuel pumps, built the block, Ford GT cam, raised the compression. I could go on and on! The car was a monster! It made 967WHP! Ran mid 9s @ 150s with the stock 6speed.

Wait where was I going with this... Oh yeah! :)

I sold that car and ended up in a GTR! A little TT V6! mid pipes, downpipes, and a tune and that thing was running bottom 10s on pump gas, and light to light it would kill anything out there. Welcome to the future!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iAmNotorious