Fair value on a 2021 gen3 trade in?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sammy134

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone

My 23 order is about 3 to 4 weeks from arrival.

Looking to start a discussion about trade in value of my 21 with the dealer.

800a package, spray bed liner, black optional wheels, and torsen.

I paid 92k Canadian before taxes for it.

A 22MY equal specs is 99.4k Canadian. I'm thinking of asking for 97.5k on my trade in.

Does this number seem fair?

Dudebrodude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone

A 22MY equal specs is 99.4k Canadian. I'm thinking of asking for 97.5k on my trade in.

Move quick! Market is changing so fast that every week can cost you a couple thousand bucks. Lock in you trade or sell the truck if you can and get it in writing with a signature if you are trading it in.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone

It depends how many miles it has. Like others posted, hurry, the market is going fast.

OP
OP
S

sammy134

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks all for the input. Haven't been keeping track since I haven't been in the market since the purchase.

Derrick

Reaction score
I am in the same boat as I ordered a 22 Bronco Raptor with allocation and never received confirmation. The deal included a trade in of my 21 F150 Raptor 801A with the 37 package back in June. I did not want to give up my truck until I got confirmation and now it looks like my order being pushed to a 23 and up $6000 . My concern now is what can I get for my truck now? Worse case I give up my truck now and take a chance and the 23 Bronco gets delayed by a year and stuck with nothing.

4DPWR

Reaction score
Locking it in with the dealer does not hold the trade in price. I had mine locked in 8 months ago ( still waiting for the truck to arrive ) and the dealer tells me they re-evaluate your ride after your new one comes in. The only bonus is I get the original MSRP price with no increases.