Highlighted posts from Sunday, Nov. 21, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
November 20, 2021 * 12 posts * 142 views
JD NYC said: I'm new to the 150 world and have a 22 in production, is there anything to do aftermarket to hype up this truck ? Or just leave it OEM. Thanks Read more >>
November 21, 2021 * 11 posts * 211 views
Martin Brand said: Hey guys - with the main change being the rear setup, just wondering how many would opt for a Hennessey Velociraptor 600 upgrade or their V8 conversion instead of jumping into ... Read more >>
November 20, 2021 * 10 posts * 123 views
2slo4u said: Well, not to be out done by John M, I spent a couple of days at the North Rim this week. Mid-November is the best time to go as all the crazy tourists have moved on. Saw, at the ... Read more >>
November 20, 2021 * 7 posts * 129 views
patire19 said: Hey are you guys leaving your fogs on at night in more congested areas? I was driving around with them on and I could tell they were blinding everyone. I'm thinking I need to get ... Read more >>
November 20, 2021 * 5 posts * 169 views
JD NYC said: I need advice on my tires on my 2022. I don't off road and live in the city where streets are crappy full of pot holes. Do you suggest I keep current tires or is it ok to get a ... Read more >>
November 21, 2021 * 4 posts * 84 views
Gromacki33 said: Does having the Roush package add any value over the KBB price when it comes to negotiating for a trade/selling? Read more >>
November 20, 2021 * 3 posts * 73 views
JefferyGT said: Hello everyone. Are there any dealers or sellers offering any discounts or deals on Gen 2 Cobb tuners with TCM capabilities? Thank you Read more >>
November 20, 2021 * 5 posts * 244 views
Bugzuki said: Tindol Ford in North Carolina might have allocations. When I put my order in on the 6th they told me they do MSRP. Future Ford in Sacramento got in touch with me yesterday and ... Read more >>
November 21, 2021 * 2 posts * 266 views
MTF said: Since when do Raptors have rear swaybars? Well they Quote "front and rear antiroll bars" This is Car&Driver, LOL Read more >>
November 20, 2021 * 3 posts * 106 views
Devine Raptor said: Curious to see if anyone is thinking of putting 38" tires on their GEN 3? .... Maybe with a 1.5 collar ? Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...