Trade gen 2 for gen 1??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh wait ford engineers came to us? Huh we must not know what we are doing? Oh wait we do! Hate to break your little heart but the 3.5 ho in the raptor is in no way shape or form internally the same as the GT

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
we made the crankshaft lol open your eyes! And I have been building race engines for Roush rates for over 30+ years! I think I might know a little something you don’t know about a crank shaft meaning I’m just the guy that designs them? But maybe I don’t know as much as a ford technician?

You don't design anything. That happens in Dearborn.

You're a machinist for a contracted company. Know your role and stop pretending that you're Chief Engineer for GT.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh wait ford engineers came to us? Huh we must not know what we are doing? Oh wait we do! Hate to break your little heart but the 3.5 ho in the raptor is in no way shape or form internally the same as the GT

Since you seem to know everyone and everything as a contracted machinist at an outside company, please, do tell us more.

Truckasaurus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since you seem to know everyone as a contracted machinist at an outside company, please, do tell us more.

Those engines have different blocks, cranks, rods, pistons, heads, valves, turbos. This is common knowledge you tool. Members here have even tried to buy some of these parts from Ford to no avail.

Guess they didn't teach you that at Pep Boys University? :lol2:

Truckasaurus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only hot air in here is your posts. Not sure how many times you need to be proven wrong before you go away, but you're awfully ignorant and stubborn.

Proving someone wrong requires... wait for it... wait... proof.

Guess they also didn't teach you that at "How to **** up a Customer's Car College"? :lol2:

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If what I'm saying isn't true, then why so hostile, little guy? And where are all the big numbers from these little supercar engines? :lol:

Nothing but hot air. :lol2:

Keep projecting. You are the one stating false information. You are the one denying facts and data. You are the one trolling. Like I said, you've way overstayed your welcome. A welcome that you never had.

Truckasaurus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keep projecting. You are the one stating false information. You are the one denying facts and data. You are the one trolling. Like I said, you've way overstayed your welcome. A welcome that you never had.

Must be opposite day. The Ford GT engine shares virtually no parts with the Raptor and the reason no one is making big numbers with a Gen 2 is the bottom end isn't strong enough. Facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.