Trade gen 2 for gen 1??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Those engines have different blocks, cranks, rods, pistons, heads, valves, turbos. This is common knowledge you tool. Members here have even tried to buy some of these parts from Ford to no avail.

Guess they didn't teach you that at Pep Boys University? :lol2:

Why don't you provide more information withsome actual facts to back it up? Please, do provide all the specific differences! Or did you just make it all up and guess? We all know the answer, Sasquatch.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Must be opposite day. The Ford GT engine shares virtually no parts with the Raptor and the reason no one is making big numbers with a Gen 2 is the bottom end isn't strong enough. Facts.

Facts, except you provided NONE, troll. Good try, is your life really this pathetic? Did your Mom not bring home McDonalds for you tonight? Why are you so angry, bitter, and vengeful? You are a know nothing clown with zero credentials, zero facts, zero sources. Pathetic.

Truckasaurus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why don't you provide more information withsome actual facts to back it up? Please, do provide all the specific differences! Or did you just make it all up and guess? We all know the answer, Sasquatch.

Already listed.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
450 horsepower? For real?

Come on man. You're trolling me?

Nice work. You really had me going there. :lol:

Must be sad to live in your own little world where the truth is in your demented mind and the facts and data are irrelevent. Sad.

Truckasaurus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Facts, except you provided NONE, troll. Good try, is your life really this pathetic? Did your Mom not bring home McDonalds for you tonight? Why are you so angry, bitter, and vengeful? You are a know nothing clown with zero credentials, zero facts, zero sources. Pathetic.

I have personally seen several of the engines, friend. People tend not to post about this stuff. Or if they do, the posts get taken down. No one really wants anyone else to know about their failures. Non disclosure agreements are often part of the negotiated outcomes on the repairs. Etc.

Bottom line. No one is making any real power with a Gen 2 ecoboost without building the bottom end. No one.

Truckasaurus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not asking for your verbal diarrhea.

I'm talking about sources with data and facts. Something you don't have and never have had.

OK yeah I will just call the Ford marketing department and ask them to pull the wool they spent millions of dollars knitting off of your eyes.

I am sure they will love the idea. :lol2:

Go to the parts department and try to order a set of rods from a Ford GT.

Status
Not open for further replies.