Toyota TRD scathing review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was a Toyota service advisor for a few years back bout 5 years ago while finishing school.

It truly amazed me how horrible they are and people still bought Tundras and Tacomas and 4Runners like they were going out of style. Toyota has been making garbage for awhile but somehow hold onto the name they built in the 80s and 90s. Same for Subaru. Horrible unreliable poorly designed and engineered cars now.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ve owned 3 Rx350s and while pretty reliable, same issues as other vehicles. Yet the interior controls over the past 10 or more years are among the worst in the industry. The exterior of thr 4Runner, the new big Lexus SUV are hideous.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was a Toyota service advisor for a few years back bout 5 years ago while finishing school.

It truly amazed me how horrible they are and people still bought Tundras and Tacomas and 4Runners like they were going out of style. Toyota has been making garbage for awhile but somehow hold onto the name they built in the 80s and 90s. Same for Subaru. Horrible unreliable poorly designed and engineered cars now.
Subaru is ***** now.