Town East Ford 30K ADM after truck arrived

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When it's all said and done and there is more inventory than buyers people will walk in and take those Ford memorial day 10k discount offers
True... but the situation today and the foreseeable future is the opposite. A lot more buyers than inventory...

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Not surprised. Most dealers in Dallas follow the same play book. Plus people buying from out of state have ruined it for many others locally. Sucks but gamble you take buying out of your local area. Hope your 22 hunt goes better.

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry this happened, not sure the circumstance (signed PA etc) but it wouldn’t hurt reaching out to Mike Levine at Ford. Ford corporate has been mediating some things like this for Bronco reservation holders.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would be livid, and told them off, too bad there are too many dealers like this, probably going to get worse with limited supply of vehicles, dealers are still wanting to make the same gross sales as before the parts shortage.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They may lose business short term, but once they drop to 5K-15K ADM someone will buy it and it'll be a homerun for them. Unfortunately for a lot of people that ordered, there's an equal number of people with so much disposable income they don't mind giving away ADM on every vehicle they buy.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sad to say but we may eventually see MSRP+ADM as MSRP from Ford. If they all eventually go to the special order business model and hold less inventory on lots they have no choice but to make up the lack of volume with higher MSRP. Wall street will not allow them to make less profit without some kind of backlash, I hope I'm wrong on this one but it's not looking good.

BlueWhale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP, @LPZML , sorry to hear that, I posted a sheet for others to use in searching for reasonable dealers. If you dont' mind, add your notes to the sheet. Thx

itsarap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a dealer that is MSRP, it took quite a few phone calls, but there’s no damn way I’m padding a dealers profit margin. I will definitely walk if they decide that the ADM is too tempting to pass up, and decide to tack it on. Obviously no big deal to any dealer, as some “gotta have it” will likely step up and pay it.
For those that have deep pockets, woo hoo…pay whatever it takes, in the long run that unfortunatley affects all who do not have the extra disposable cash.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Good news is it looks like everyone of their Raptor units are getting the bend over and grab your ankles pricing. For $30K you have your choice lol. Have a feeling these were all 'sold' units.