Town East Ford 30K ADM after truck arrived

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cotaco

Reaction score
We honestly should start a google review bomb for Bad (and good) dealers. No unfactual information just "can't believe they would charge soo much over MSRP" so their dealership reviews go down and maybe they think twice about jacking up the ADM.

We could do the same with the good dealers "What a great deal on an MSRP Raptor -- Jim was the greatest!".

Boost the good guys and burn the bad.
Way ahead of you, used this several times already:

"Dealership does not honor order prices. After 4 months waiting for delivery a 30k markup was added after being told there wouldn't be. Shady and unethical. Does Ford corporate hold their dealers accountable?"

Noplacelikeloam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Way ahead of you, used this several times already:

"Dealership does not honor order prices. After 4 months waiting for delivery a 30k markup was added after being told there wouldn't be. Shady and unethical. Does Ford corporate hold their dealers accountable?"
Nice!

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This dealer so ****** I spoke with Mr.Levine on Twitter and he said he was going to have a talk with these idiots and even take away any incoming alcolations
Mike is awesome, I complained about some QC items and he’s helped.

jazroc56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This dealer so ****** I spoke with Mr.Levine on Twitter and he said he was going to have a talk with these idiots and even take away any incoming alcolations
Twitter is a powerful tool…I’ve used it a couple of times to get the attention of corporate at a bank. Let ‘em know it’s not ok!!

OP
OP
LPZML

LPZML

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The fact that I flew out of chicago there for no reason I think is a scummy move. I’ve never had that happen to me and not even 5k they want me to pay 30k over sticker

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
The fact that I flew out of chicago there for no reason I think is a scummy move. I’ve never had that happen to me and not even 5k they want me to pay 30k over sticker

Is this for real? You flew down? Did you have any paperwork from the dealer? Emails/texts, Telegrams?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Definitely at least rat them out to Ford and Ford performance on social media. Let them know you picked up a TRX for less money and like it more. The more Ford realizes how F*cked up the clown show that is Raptor shopping is, the more chance they actually do something.

Sure, they will sell the truck, but defections to other manufacturers actually hurt.