Tow Strap advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TTOKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like I left out the part about it being retractable. It expands to about 15 feet long and it's on a spring-loaded coil.

TTOKC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No need for niceties. I knew when I posted it that some would be critical of it. And as I said before I would not take it on a trail ride, but it does serve a purpose. It's compact and handy to have for pulling the random sedan out of a snow drift or when soccer dad ventures too far into the slushy part of the field to park his crossover.

I've used it 8-10 times for those types of things in the last few years with no problems.

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No need for niceties. I knew when I posted it that some would be critical of it. And as I said before I would not take it on a trail ride, but it does serve a purpose. It's compact and handy to have for pulling the random sedan out of a snow drift or when soccer dad ventures too far into the slushy part of the field to park his crossover.

I've used it 8-10 times for those types of things in the last few years with no problems.

Hey it's all good, if it's workin for you great! I go way back with serious mud so something like that strap we would use for target practice. The idea of it is great! Imagine a 50,000 pound 50' strap that did that!! I'd buy it.

Dave