Totally Unrelated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RDT-G23

Reaction score
My Cadillac dealer (to which I’d expressed interest in an Escalade V early last summer when it was announced) just had the balls to tell me he has a new one that is mine for $229K. Mind you, they didn’t call me back to take my order early last summer…. Ever see the show, “In Living Color” with the skit “Homey the Clown”? Homey don’t play that…

I of course told him I have an R on order instead…

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 22 on order and it switched to a 23! I purchased my 22 while waiting! My R is ordered and last new truck . Too much dinero

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Cadillac dealer (to which I’d expressed interest in an Escalade V early last summer when it was announced) just had the balls to tell me he has a new one that is mine for $229K. Mind you, they didn’t call me back to take my order early last summer…. Ever see the show, “In Living Color” with the skit “Homey the Clown”? Homey don’t play that…

I of course told him I have an R on order instead…
That's Porsche GT3 RS money!

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
The option prices on cadi's is retar-ded to begin with. Wife wanted a new escalade and spec'd it out like she wanted and showed me the build. Uh, no. She ended up with a Raptor and loves it. Less money, everyone is happy.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
No more ridiculous than a Ford dealer asking $180 for an R (considering V base price is $150).

And it's Homey D. Clown for the record.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cadillac as a brand is a poor attempt to impress other people.