Top 10 best mods / best first mods ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CigarPundit

On the road to serfdom...
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Jeff manson

Reaction score
You are probably going to get a ton of suggestions and they will all be personal preference. The real questions to start with are: 1) what would you like to achieve with your truck? And 2) how much extra money do you have. Reading through these forums can have you wanting to spend thousands (myself included). These trucks are great from the factory, but the next step is always making it your own.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
In order of priority:
1) Window tint for appearance.
2) MPT tune. Night and day difference in performance and fun factor!!!!
3) Geiser springs up front and Deaver +3s in the rear to fit 37" tires.

Did you have to do any trimming for full articulation when off-roading?

Also does this setup keep the rake?

And lastly does this get rid of the OEM rear block?

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you have to do any trimming for full articulation when off-roading?

Also does this setup keep the rake?

And lastly does this get rid of the OEM rear block?

I did not have to do any trimming and I have not had any rubbing, but I have not done any extreme off-roading. That said, this setup seems to work fine for hitting decent bumps, but somebody else will have to confirm what would happen if you jumped your Raptor.

This setup still keeps a rake from front to back. I don't think the rake is as much as you see on a stock truck, but there is still some which I like.

The Deaver+3 setup does get rid of the rear block and adds an additional inch of clearance!!!

sixshooter_45

Reaction score
I did not have to do any trimming and I have not had any rubbing, but I have not done any extreme off-roading. That said, this setup seems to work fine for hitting decent bumps, but somebody else will have to confirm what would happen if you jumped your Raptor.

This setup still keeps a rake from front to back. I don't think the rake is as much as you see on a stock truck, but there is still some which I like.

The Deaver+3 setup does get rid of the rear block and adds an additional inch of clearance!!!

Thanks for the quick response.

I have one more question, how much lift in the front with the springs and is the increased angle on the UCA cause for a new UCA?

Ok, that was two questions, LOL!

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So after spending 5k in a week...

1. This truck desperately needs exhaust. And not just a muffler, remove the resonators and get downpipes.
2. This truck needs Wheels, stockers are ultra stock looking IMO.
3. Either fog lights or tint the windows.

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick response.

I have one more question, how much lift in the front with the springs and is the increased angle on the UCA cause for a new UCA?

Ok, that was two questions, LOL!

The Geiser springs add 2.5" of lift to the front with no known issues for the UCA. This is a very common setup with nobody, to the best of my knowledge, reporting any issues. I am very picky and was worried about having a harsher ride, performance hit with the bigger tires, etc....., but this setup (Geiser springs up front, Deaver +3s in the rear, 37" KO2 tires) has worked really well!!!!!! Add in an MPT tune, and you will have a wickedly cool looking and fun truck to drive.

Last edited:

sixshooter_45

Reaction score
The Geiser springs add 2.5" of lift to the front with no known issues for the UCA. This is a very common setup with nobody, to the best of my knowledge, reporting any issues. I am very picky and was worried about having a harsher ride, performance hit with the bigger tires, etc....., but this setup (Geiser springs up front, Deaver +3s in the rear, 37" KO2 tires) has worked really well!!!!!! Add in an MPT tune, and you will have a wickedly cool looking and fun truck to drive.

Thanks, this is the setup I'm going to get.

Now go jump that puppy and let me know if you still have headlights, LOL!