Tire Size??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Roscoe

Reaction score
Hi,
Quick question, which I am sure has been asked several times before. My stock BFG's are about worn out and a buddy just gave me new 35x12.5 R17 Mud terrains. Will they fit with the standard rim size and stock suspension?

Thanks!

Venerous

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Quick question, which I am sure has been asked several times before. My stock BFG's are about worn out and a buddy just gave me new 35x12.5 R17 Mud terrains. Will they fit with the standard rim size and stock suspension?

Thanks!

From everything I've heard/read so far - 2019 and 2020 you should be fine no rub & no trim or level req. 2018 and below: some slight rub at full lock, eliminated with level like RPG or Eibach springs. (assuming a 14mm tread depth like the KO2 AT) Hope this helps. Stay safe!

OP
OP
R

Roscoe

Reaction score
Thanks for the info! I have a 2017 so even if they rub a little probably still worth running them for a while.

Venerous

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info! I have a 2017 so even if they rub a little probably still worth running them for a while.

No problem. They are free (you said your buddy's giving them to you, right?) so, I'd say go for it.

OP
OP
R

Roscoe

Reaction score
Yes, he just purchased a modified Wrangler and these tires came on it. They don’t have white letters so he wants to replace them. I supported his decision which is why I ended up with 4 new MTs. Some guys, more money than sense for sure but he wants a specific look so I get it.

OP
OP
R

Roscoe

Reaction score
Thanks for all the info! Sounds like were mounting some 35's!! Thankfully gas is about to free!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter