Things to check after taking delivery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right rear fender flair screws lose! Was undercoating my rear wheel wells a couple weekends ago and noticed. RT rear were the only lose ones I found, but you can see the washers hanging.

Attachments

• 20210926_160542.jpg
    20210926_160542.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 388

CoolrainRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so it got dark too quick for me to check everything however I did check the fuses.... WOW!!! 90% of them were not fully engaged. Yes they had contact and I have no error messages however if you have a 2021 Raptor go into your fuse box (engine bay - back corner - passenger side) take the cover off and just press down on the fuses... check them all. I can only imagine some of the errors once I get off-road and get some more vibrations etc going....
THANK YOU OP - great job!

OP
OP
RickRed

RickRed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
List updated!

on the original post I will also try to update if more than one person is experiencing the problem.
may help in giving credibility to more of a reoccurring item to check vs. One off miss haps on the line.

Dtsgli

Reaction score
Well they aren't repeat issues it doesn't seem. We have a handful of one-off production mishaps. Loose bolt here, missed a clip there. I'd hardly start calling this a flop
I hope it stops soon. This is one of their halo vehicles. I know many people sit out the first year, but honestly would love to see the same repeat issues rather than random one offs. They can address the repeat issues at the factory, but if there are tons of one-offs that is hard to course correct.

Such as life with a refresh year - time will tell as more get delivered and hit the road.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
You’re seriously worried about the appearance of asymmetrical tail pipes on a truck with primer grey paint? :D

It’s a pretty easy adjustment under the truck (well, at least on the Gen2)

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Amazed some of the things that are getting past QC... loose screws for rear fender well trim... that’s an easy catch.

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well they aren't repeat issues it doesn't seem. We have a handful of one-off production mishaps. Loose bolt here, missed a clip there. I'd hardly start calling this a flop
Exactly, and for the most part, these are all pretty minor issues. I was the one with the transmission fluid leak. Fortunately, it was just a loose hose and not a major issue. You should see the $h!tt that comes out the door at the RV manufacturers.
RV manufacturers will install a bad part knowing it is bad just to ship the unit for month end so they can get it on the books.
List updated!

on the original post I will also try to update if more than one person is experiencing the problem.
may help in giving credibility to more of a reoccurring item to check vs. One off miss haps on the line.
There were at least two of the transmission leaks that I know of. Both were just a loose hose going to the transmission cooler.