They’re ruining our fun fellas.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope, not solar. Tesla’s thinking and theories were so far ahead of his time on earth that he seems alien. He said we could transmit energy through the air, literally around the planet. He just didn’t live long enough to see it in service.

The US Govt squashed Tesla by killing his finding and killing him as well. Also stole all his remaining data on how to make it work.

Hell, we already use his theories and technology to transmit microwave energy around the planet for communication like cell phones and even land lines over bad terrain. With some small changes, it could be literally electric power.

Problem is the various countries/govts are immoral dictators, like the Russian and Chinese “leaders” such that there can NEVER be a single entity in charge of power transmission, or anything else required for current life on earth. It doesn’t stop them from trying though.

That one-world concept is how they (Russia and/or China) are pushing the USA and others to the brink of collapse by in listing the help of democrats in the USA and others in the remaking powerful countries.

No single country can defeat the entire planet and the immoral ****** know this, so they’re trying to defeat the others by internal collapse from whatever the most controversial thing or idea exists now. They even make stuff up to see what happens.

Kinda like poorly skilled “artists” throwing a pile of poop or paint on the wall and calling it “art”.
@WTX @DFS : This

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score

tooloud10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oil is a fungible commodity. Any savings from the extra output here in the US is spread to buyers around the globe. Oil companies aren't going to sell to Americans for less than they can get on the open market, regardless if it's produced here.

In a time like this, how does more American production result in more than a few cent savings on the global market?

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a different opinion.
First, ANWR is the very definition of interference from man, and singularly the worst representation of man; government.

Drilling is not what posters of oil wells and spills picture, it’s far, far different from the perceptions in political pamphlets. There are entire industry subsets making their living out of ensuring spills don’t happen. Of course they’re not 100% successful, they’re human, but if it were anywhere near as bad as even the most conservative literature on most enviro-activist literature, you’d be awash in polluted products, food and water. You’re not.

Drilling can be done while minimally impacting wildlife.

See, really this is a lie. Because my family wants the opposite and even if we did want what you do, who are you to appoint yourself our spokesperson? You’re advocating this for YOU and ONLY YOU, and attempting to wrap yourself in the mantle of selflessness to give legitimacy to your assertion(s).

Perhaps. Perhaps it’s a less bad option than all or most of the others. Perhaps it’s somewhere in the middle. Regardless, the deliberate abandonment of sources of domestic fuel puts our country, way of life -including fuel prices at risk by forcing us to deal with regimes who don’t give a $H!T about the environment. Think OPEC and who are members of OPEC.

And I would counter that until we are 100% free of imported oil, we need more drilling ANWR.
was very impressed with movie deepwater horizon,just plain greed,
Capitalism :an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state:
i know is not the right answer either!!!!!!!!

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oil is a fungible commodity. Any savings from the extra output here in the US is spread to buyers around the globe. Oil companies aren't going to sell to Americans for less than they can get on the open market, regardless if it's produced here.

In a time like this, how does more American production result in more than a few cent savings on the global market?
That depends on how much oil we produced. The market for oil is pretty inelastic, so small output changes can result in large price swings.

tooloud10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That depends on how much oil we produced. The market for oil is pretty inelastic, so small output changes can result in large price swings.
Thanks for the reasoned response. The topic is kind of fascinating to me, but I usually roll my eyes at the people that think that "energy independence" means that oil produced in the US means Americans can buy it drastically cheaper than in the rest of the world.