These guys can take a beating!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Wow. How fast was she going? Probably on the phone and did not even see the stop sign. Do you have a dash cam that caught it all?

You would think she had to be going over 30 for it to left me up a bit and demolish her car. No idea really how fast she was going. I don't think the cops could determine it either as she never hit her brakes, so no skid marks.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Maybe not the t-case, but definitely the front differential. I'd have it looked at for sure, and make sure nothing got messed up on the drivers' side output shaft/bearing. Watch for any new leaks in the front diff for a couple of weeks, and try to find an area where you can put it in 4wd and make sure there's no weird vibration, the steering works OK, etc. Do you have the Torsen front diff?

I have torsion spaces from RPG on. The steering works as I was able to back it up and turn the wheels to get to the parking space where I took the pics. There is so major issues with the wheel rotation right now and will have the t-case and everything else checked when its being worked on.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Come on Shaggy you should know all the idiots are out after 3 pm on a Friday in Casa Grande . On Fridays I try to get home before 3pm and don't plan on going anywhere till the early morning . Casa Grande traffic is why i have dash cams in both trucks. Even worse when the snowbirds arrive . Defiantly fixable its good there were no injuries. Get the insurance money and fix it yourself . New tie rod end and alignment . ADD or SDHQ bumper and skid plate good to go

You probably know where this happened. This was in the Frys marketplace, just in front of the McDonald's. I was going west bound passing the McD, heading to Pinal and she was going south bound towards McD from the Frys gas station. They do have the 2 stops signs there and she of course didn't see it(its right in your face, no way to miss it). That area is notorious for people running the sign, and of course I have to be involved in one of those instances. :(

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You probably know where this happened. This was in the Frys marketplace, just in front of the McDonald's. I was going west bound passing the McD, heading to Pinal and she was going south bound towards McD from the Frys gas station. They do have the 2 stops signs there and she of course didn't see it(its right in your face, no way to miss it). That area is notorious for people running the sign, and of course I have to be involved in one of those instances. :(
Yep lady In a caddy turned in front of me cutting me off at pinal and McCartney same area. I had the green light. In feb I dropped major coin on rebuilding rear axle and front suspension on my gen 1 . a week after getting it back lady came real close to taking me out on Florence Blvd . Got 2 dash cams after that. I don't know what it is about Friday afternoons, but I get off work early and get my stuff done in town preferably before 2pm and home working at my 2nd job drinking beer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210518-164413_M1 DashCam.jpg
    Screenshot_20210518-164413_M1 DashCam.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 13