These guys can take a beating!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nesc204

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also looks like your shaft that drives frint wheels is most likely affected and the force most likely went into the transfer case. Get that checked out.

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Ouch! Every Raptor owners worst nightmare having some stupid person who shouldn't be allowed behind a wheel ruining their truck. The law should allow for pain and suffering payout for what you will have to do fighting with crooked insurance companies to try and get your truck back to what it was.

zemuron99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also looks like your shaft that drives frint wheels is most likely affected and the force most likely went into the transfer case. Get that checked out.
Maybe not the t-case, but definitely the front differential. I'd have it looked at for sure, and make sure nothing got messed up on the drivers' side output shaft/bearing. Watch for any new leaks in the front diff for a couple of weeks, and try to find an area where you can put it in 4wd and make sure there's no weird vibration, the steering works OK, etc. Do you have the Torsen front diff?

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I said wow he took a bit of damage lower down. Then I saw her car and said WOW that thing is really mangled. Really sucks! Your good and that’s most important in the end.

Keep us posted on the outcome.

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For sure. Still amazed how far she got underneath me to hit the skid plate.
Come on Shaggy you should know all the idiots are out after 3 pm on a Friday in Casa Grande . On Fridays I try to get home before 3pm and don't plan on going anywhere till the early morning . Casa Grande traffic is why i have dash cams in both trucks. Even worse when the snowbirds arrive . Defiantly fixable its good there were no injuries. Get the insurance money and fix it yourself . New tie rod end and alignment . ADD or SDHQ bumper and skid plate good to go

Last edited: