The Tune by SVC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've noticed that when speed is maintained for a long distance (i.e highway travel) and you then transition back to in-town driving, the truck doesn't seem to be able to figure out what gear to be in and shifts hard once it makes a decision. Still like V2, but it's an observation I've made.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We are still testing and comparing the intakes. Next step in the process is to Re data log the trucks and see what numbers we come up with. Once this is done we plan to have a comparison chart or release a package with the intake we feel allows the best performance/drivability gains.

Did you guys ever post these results? Sorry if I missed them.

BONUS BONUS BONUS

i can now lower my TPMS to 30psi.

How is this possible?

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hate to admit it @marcj33 that I've stared at your avatar everytime you've commented, and I've noticed she's wearing a SVC shirt! Good job brotha! :hitit:
Lol. Jeffs been good to me (you too). Just giving back! ---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------
I have the SVC tune but I didn't see that option on the SCT iTSX.
I'll check and get back,to you if someone else doesn't first. I think it's in other settings or something like that. I'll also verify what hardware I'm using.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I installed the updated tune last night SVC 2.0 and its awesome all over again. the updated throttle response is on point.

AND

BONUS BONUS BONUS

i can now lower my TPMS to 30psi.

BONUS BONUS BONUS

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

how are you able to change your TPMS sensor? And why I'd this not an advertised feature?
@svc, can you clear this up? Add you know raptor owners have been looking to do this since 2010!

Anyone bounced off the rev limiter with V2. Gunned it from a dead start last night and it felt like it bounced off the rev limiter before shifting to 2nd. Not a huge deal, just haven't experienced it before

if you just loaded your tune, you should get the first 100 miles in before running it so hard. The cpm hasn't learned your driving pattern yet, and you can get anomalies like this.

I'll check and get back,to you if someone else doesn't first. I think it's in other settings or something like that. I'll also verify what hardware I'm using.

Not sure about the TPMS settings. Would this be programme specific? Or from the tune?

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

Lost the pinion bearing at 160,000 miles

Fig if I am going to open it up to replace bearings I am going to change ratio to 4.56.

NOTE I have a 2011 screw / Thinking that I got full master kit from Randys Ring Pinion .

After I opened it up the new pinion bearing was way to big.

Turns out I got one of the first screws and it has a 2010 rear end.
So check your number on rear end first. When you order parts.

LIKE !!! YES !!! These trucks should have left the factory with 4.56 .

I live in east TN Knoxville lotsa hills now truck does not have to down shift every few min at the next little hill it can stay in 6th with light press on gas it pulls with out down shift.

Only put 1200 miles on the new gears as of today will change out fluid this weekend and then run it harder.

Note welded in some BlueFab drain/fill plug bungs on stock cover .

Will get pics if any one asks

Sorry for off topic

Lance

Awesome upgrade. How did you blow your original rear end?

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I got to havoc I plugged in the tuner and searched around for the options. Got there and there is a setting for tire pressure and as I recall they either gave several choices. 40, 30 etc. or they allowed direct keying in of a number.

I assumed it set the truck programming to not alarm until the pressure gets below the new set point.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner