The Tune by SVC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

krww06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"The Tune" sounds like a stock 2.0 tune, which is exactly what Im looking for... hmm still on the fence of buying it.

I've been running the SVC tune for about a month now, and am very pleased I made the switch. I would definitely recommend it to anyone considering a tune. The shifting is nice and smooth and the throttle definitely packs a punch when you need it to. For example, some a**hat in a new Jeep wouldn't let me on the interstate the other day and I just nailed the gas pedal and had no problem getting ahead of him and merging on.

Also, the customer service from SVC, specifically Jeff, has been excellent as well. When I asked him to tweak my initial tune, he had a new one out later that day or by the following morning and seemed happy to do so. SVC FTW.

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just went down and made the switch after having the 5 star for about a year and im very happy with it. the shifting is a lot smoother and every time i floor it it doesnt feel like my trans is going to fall out

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been running stock for a few weeks while I troubleshoot some AC problems.

I miss my tune.. :(