The Tune by SVC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just waiting on the Big Brown truck to come down the road so I can install my SVC tune.

Headed out on a 1000 mile trip soon and I hope to have it in place before I leave.

thx Jeff

INI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
with the SCT X4 tuner you can load the SVC tune Ver. 2.0 and the setting is the last thing you do when you load it.
It says TPMS. and the lowest you can go is 30PSI.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you guys ever post these results? Sorry if I missed them.

I would like to order this tune to replace my 5-Star tune, but I'd like to see the intake comparison data first so I can buy an intake before ordering "The Tune."

Last edited:
OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would like to order this tune to replace my 5-Star tune, but I'd like to see the intake comparison data first so I can buy an intake before ordering "The Tune."

Please call me monday so we can talk

-Jeff

TargetBow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jeff,
For a really great tune!! Only have 100 miles on it after the revision you sent me, but I love it so far. Give my thanks to your tuner for me.

Gorelaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"The Tune" sounds like a stock 2.0 tune, which is exactly what Im looking for... hmm still on the fence of buying it.