The SEMA Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Now you guys got me wondering if my bed is doing this too. I've still got a good month before I can check it though.

We're finding all kinds of places for improvement on these trucks aren't we?

RPG COREY

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Chris Ross truck heading home from SEMA to RPG.

Attachments

• image-4145178066.jpg
    image-4145178066.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 45

RPG COREY

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Truck loaded up and ready to go

Attachments

• image-3472007460.jpg
    image-3472007460.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 68

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nope, the bed was empty.

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

I'm going to try and bend it back first and see what McManus comes up with before I shim things. That gap will bug me, I just know it :mad:. In the future, I will remove the cover for the long organized runs.

I've seen this before on a lot of trucks. Not too much you can do about it. The come along is your best bet to pull it back in. And then when you do take it out to put some straps in there to keep it from spreading again. I'm sure most raptors are in the same boat, just those with the covers are noticing it.

Looks like I have a little bit of this action going on too... 1/4" gap at the bottom and 3/8" at the top... Strangely enough it's only on the passenger side, the driver's side is 1/4 all the way through

IMG_0604.JPG

It also looks like my bed BARELY tapped my cab on the driver's side...

IMG_0602.JPG

Now you guys got me wondering if my bed is doing this too. I've still got a good month before I can check it though.

We're finding all kinds of places for improvement on these trucks aren't we?

This is kind of what I am thinking about..View attachment 13259
View attachment 13260
View attachment 13261

-Greg

Last edited:

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been told you can bend the bed sides by over ratcheting the side hook points on the bed. Given they they are down low I don't see where tht would cause the top to move in an opposite direction (out).