The reasons why I can't justify buying a Gen 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
FordraptorHero

FordraptorHero

Reaction score
I have ******* hairs older than you. Stay in school, read more post less. You don't know, what you don't

how is this relevant to anything at all on this thread? and wtf does you dont know, what you don't know suppose to mean?

you honestly confuse me old timer..... perhaps alzhiemers has set in already, also i cld give two ***** if i spelt alzhiemers wrong, twice

also am i the only one interested in seeing a 2017 raptor bad ass build thread? every day i hope to see one but only see mall crawler mods like carbon fiber exhaust tips and 22 inch rims and people complaining about some girly feature that could be better that i could honestly give two ***** about. the gen 2 is a awesome truck, but all the pretty boys who own them are starting to give them a negative stereo type as a womans truck.

i should start a thread of all the dumb mods and lil girly complaints ive seen in the g2 forum lol, come on alrdy

Last edited:

TMW!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gen 2 in Baja Mode rowing through all 10 gears sounds ******* badass, like super car level. However going to the store and putting around town does sound weak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brc misfit

FRF Addict
Reaction score
>>>>Looks like the only people left driving G1's are just out high school buying them on the used market.
<<<<

what a ******* idiot. take a look at the ages of the G1 owners on this forum. like you said, "you don't know, what you don't know", and in your case, you don't know shit. time for you to go away little man.....

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
yeah, let me think about that. Like **** Cheney told Pat Leahy:

:yourself:

There’s knucklehead Raptor owners of every model year.
If my life choices and time permit me to troll at some point in my life, I reserve the right to troll wherever the f*ck I want, in whatever sub-forum I want, pointing out the many O.G. Rap owners are too much “O” and so much so there ain’t no “G” in their life because if they’ve got time enough to post over 8,000 times on a single internet forum, they might be “O”, but the only “G” they are is geek.

Man...and here I thought we were cool.

tumblr_og2nrzFl0V1udh5n8o1_500.gif

I think you guys with drive thru stbks have gotten soft and spoiled, sitting in A/C comfort listening to a properly configured, 90 degree crank offset V8 rather than tunes, while the rest of us who live with the uncivilized peasants in the shadow of the capitol, have to send our corner boys in to fetch our starbucks, with stereo blarin’ to cover the ‘sonic the hedgehog’ engine sounds.

Don’t hate, I just found this in the “new posts” section :biggrin:

V8 Privilege is real man. I have to check it every single day. I try to stay out of the throttle around disadvantaged 6 cylinders who may not sound as pleasing to the ear. I often spend time at Starbucks walking along the drive-thru line and speaking with these lost souls. If they are willing, I speak with them about the way, the truth, and the rumble. I read to them from first Trophy Trucks verses 3-11 and also from the book of America, specifically Caroll Shelby's parable of the V8 and the Muscle Car. Sometimes I may reach them, other times these lost souls buzz off into the distance, content to live in ignorance....

Why can't people accept that G2 > G1? Like a slow inevitable death . The 6.2 boat anchor is a pig of an engine.

There is not one thing the G1 had that's better than G2, not one. Don't tell me a worthless comment like "exhaust note"... that's like saying the Nissan GTR or Ford Gt are **** when they are the fastest production cars right now.

New Camaro > 60-70s Camaro, New Mustang > 60s-70s Mustang, why do people still drive those when the new ones are technologically superior, faster on both the drag strip and track, and more comfortable? Because they enjoy that particular car. Why is it such a huge issue for some of us to like the gen 1 more?

Gen 2 in Baja Mode rowing through all 10 gears sounds ******* badass, like super car level. However going to the store and putting around town does sound weak

supercar level sound? Come on man...

CLXtxhKVEAAbU1l.jpg

WarSurfer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is not one thing the G1 had that's better than G2, not one.

The stock for stock argument is lame - who the **** is driving a stock G1?

There are plenty of folks on here that have well over 6 figures into their first gens, you guys are just getting started.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
The stock for stock argument is lame - who the **** is driving a stock G1?

There are plenty of folks on here that have well over 6 figures into their first gens, you guys are just getting started.

Don't mind him. He also thinks his Jennay sounds like a "supercar" :ROFLJest:

TMW!

Full Access Member
Reaction score
supercar level sound? Come on man...

CLXtxhKVEAAbU1l.jpg

23612da219c40f482aa330d323fecee4.jpg

Yes sir.

I have had tons of very high HP cars, even have the following, and this truck is VERY impressive.

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
also am i the only one interested in seeing a 2017 raptor bad ass build thread? every day i hope to see one but only see mall crawler mods like carbon fiber exhaust tips and 22 inch rims and people complaining about some girly feature that could be better that i could honestly give two ***** about. the gen 2 is a awesome truck, but all the pretty boys who own them are starting to give them a negative stereo type as a womans truck.

lol no i want to see some badass gen 2 mod thread also. but my truck will stay stock for awhile. probably forever really. i think it is very capable as it is. if i need to start doing a bunch of stuff to it just to go some place, i probably had no business trying to go there in the first place. lol

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like the only people left driving G1's are just out high school buying them on the used market.

Which explains a lot of the G1 ******* trolling in the G2 area.

#suckit

Some of keep our vehicles longer. I've had mine 4.5 years with no intention of trading. Could I get a Jen2? Sure, but I don't fix what's not broken.