The Pro-types are done

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Lil J. Are they Pro type. Or. Prototype. Bumpers ?
How's that finger ?

Because RPG PRO TYPE sound good ?

I cant believe it took this long to get called out on spelling prototype wrong. It was lat, and just one of my many spelling mistakes. I think I'm going to give myself the nickname of "spellcheck", however Pro Type does kinda sound cool.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
who cares chromoly or mild steel. NO WAIT, before you hit "Post Reply"...read on.

either way, moly or ms, the bumper is going to be heavier AND a lot stronger than the stock bumper(read: stronger than what the DOT felt necessary for frontal impact safety). an impact capable of busting up a mild steel bumper will probably also result in the driver losing his two front teeth, and a chromoly bumper would probably be *****'d anyway. As for the weight argument, your 11 month old kid + car seat weighs more than the difference between ms and moly.

i'm not saying we can't discuss it...because there clearly are differences between the two and this IS a discussion forum. but, there's no reason to get all political about it and bust out the metallurgy books over something that is far more functional than it is required to be in the first place.

with that being said:

The Hangover - In The Face - YouTube

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's all about simplicity guys. There are LED lights in each of the license plate bolts.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Thanks J,

We still have plans of building the "Deer Killer" down the road. Corey has a vision of something that will take out a wall.

NOW THAT I'm INTERESTED IN!

Joe

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's all about simplicity guys. There are LED lights in each of the license plate bolts.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Thanks J,

We still have plans of building the "Deer Killer" down the road. Corey has a vision of something that will take out a wall.

NOW THAT I'm INTERESTED IN!

Joe

Wow, just went back and read the metallurgical lesson, this got interesting

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
012BlueSVT = :pokeowned:

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Oh and I thought "Pro-types" was intentional, that's why i didn't say anything, lol.