The Phoenix Open presented by Whelen Motorsports May 20-22, 2016

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Near stock is just fine.. You just have to limit yourself to your ability and also the trucks ability..
Rise of the Phoenix in '14 was my first time off-road with mid perch being the only mod done.. Here's a pic from me fowler himself..

That's perfect because mod-wise that's where I am at the moment. Really looking forward to this!

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
15 Days left to register!!!

64868d1433529470-ford-raptor-forums-havoc-hills-3-presented-icon-vehicle-dynamics-rsi.jpg

dunnjames18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ran my truck there completely stock ran fine. When you feel it hit your bumps tone it down a bit. Youll definently feel your suspension "fade" after a couple of laps due to heat. You will definently find the capabilities of you and your truck, they are very capable for what they are and this course, just dont drive it like a trophy truck. Also leave it in 2wd or you will over work the power steering pump and let some air out of the tires

BBQPorkins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ran my truck there completely stock ran fine. When you feel it hit your bumps tone it down a bit. Youll definently feel your suspension "fade" after a couple of laps due to heat. You will definently find the capabilities of you and your truck, they are very capable for what they are and this course, just dont drive it like a trophy truck. Also leave it in 2wd or you will over work the power steering pump and let some air out of the tires

Couldn't have put it any better. Cannot wait for this its going to be such a great time.