The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't get your hopes up, mine took 2 1/2 weeks from when it was released by Ford till it showed up at my dealership in Des Moines. It all depends on the railroad. If you can get the railcar number from your dealer you can track its progress through the railroad.

Info on tracking a rail car (copied from another forum) It works I tracked mine the entire time. I used the CSX #

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.
CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

These automated systems can be frustrating. Keep in mind they are intended for use by folks that use them daily all day long. Like I said if you are being transferred to a live person please hang up and try again.

Thanks for the info. When i ordered my Audi I tracked the ship and even watched it go through the Panama Canal via their web cams. Good stuff this technology!

FvilleRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Blood,

I was wondering if you could double check my order info. I gave you my order and dealer number a while back and you got me my vin. However I am now 5 days out from my production date (7/29) and I still can't get my window sticker. I just wanted to make sure I had the correct vin or that something didn't get changed.

The order number is d01j and the dealer code is 27c054.

This is the vin you gave me.

1ftfw1r60dfd15969

Thanks again for all your help

FvilleRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just pulled my window sticker this morning! Build date 7/30!

That's weird. I hope something with mine did not get screwed up. I'm hoping its just the wrong vin number or something. If you don't mind could you give my vin a try and see if it comes up for you. Maybe I'm doing something wrong (although it is a simple thing to do) haha. Thanks man.

Vin: 1ftfw1r60dfd15969

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That's weird. I hope something with mine did not get screwed up. I'm hoping its just the wrong vin number or something. If you don't mind could you give my vin a try and see if it comes up for you. Maybe I'm doing something wrong (although it is a simple thing to do) haha. Thanks man.

Vin: 1ftfw1r60dfd15969

It didn't show up for me. What's your build week?

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
a build week of 7/29 means you have a build day between 7/29 - 8/3. So if you build day were to be 8/2 then your window sticker would not show up until this friday.

It's 7/29. So it should be up by now. Has me a little concerned. Hopefully Blood can figure it out. Thanks for checking man.