The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Travis_2308

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my raptor at the end of September and still don't have a vin yet. Called dealer today and they got the priority dropped from 10 to a 1. My question is do you think i could have my Vin this week? I own my own business and need to at least get the truck billed out this year for my taxes. Thanks in advance for any info on this. Also my order # is 2013 and my dealer is 21c209.

I'm sure the dealer would let you pay in advance :evillol:

cobradoc

Reaction score
Just get a signed purchase order before the end of the year. It seems to me you can do a section 29 up to jan 15 and still write it off. But you really need to talk to your accountant.

teflon_jones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still haven't gotten a VIN or build date for my Raptor. I ordered it in June or July and according to what I've seen it was #21 order to be off the line. Can anybody help with an update? I've called the dealer 3 times and they haven't called back to tell me anything in the last few weeks! Here are the details Randy got to me months ago:
2013 F-150
Order No: 0021 Priority: 20
Ord PEP: 801A Cust/Flt Name:
RETAIL
W1R F150 RAPTOR CREW $46240
VA TERRAIN
7 RAPTOR
B BLACK INTERIOR
801A EQUIP GRP 4760
.XLT SERIES
.SVT RAPTOR
.LUXURY PACKAGE
.PWR DRVR & PASS
.HEAT/COOL SEATS
.AUTO TEMP CNTL
.ADJUST PEDALS
.BD CLR PWR MIRR
.REMOTE START
.SONY/HD/SYNC
.TRL BRAKE CONTR
.UNIV GAR DR OPN
.HID HEADLIGHTS
.NAVIGATION
.SLCT SHFT TRANS
.17" ALUM
996 6.2L EFI 2V V8
446 ELEC 6-SPD AUTO
.LT315 BSW A/T
7450# GVWR
36 GAL TANK
FRT LICENSE BKT NC
425 50 STATE EMISS NC
43M POWER MOONROOF 995
76F FRNT&RR CAMERA 525
64A 17" FORGED ALUM 1165
96W SPRAY- IN LINER 475
FUEL CHARGE
ADV ASSESSMENT
DEST AND DELIV 995

TOTAL BASE AND OPTIONS 55155
TOTAL MSRP $55155.00

Last edited:

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Teflon, which dealer did you order from? I ordered from Go on Broadway in Sept and truck should be here next week. In fact, they have three orders coming in next week and have already received two others.

If you have the DORA , or can get one from the dealer, you can pull the dealer number and order number from there. With that you can call SVT and get an update, or ask Blood on this thread to have a look. Sorry Blood have to give you up.

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's your dealer#and order #?

must be one big ass dealer. The biggest dealers last year I seen got maybe 2 a month built.

Dealer code: 21A376
Order number: 0001

...But I was kidding about status. I just ordered it a week ago. Don't waste your time.

I went and picked up my DORA today. It was processed 11/19 and is Priority 10, which means jack.

teflon_jones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Teflon, which dealer did you order from? I ordered from Go on Broadway in Sept and truck should be here next week. In fact, they have three orders coming in next week and have already received two others.

If you have the DORA , or can get one from the dealer, you can pull the dealer number and order number from there. With that you can call SVT and get an update, or ask Blood on this thread to have a look. Sorry Blood have to give you up.

I ordered from the same dealer. So is my truck one that already arrived, or possibly is coming next week? I have a feeling they promised and/or sold my truck to somebody else... I'm going to go visit them in person today.

What is a DORA and how do I get it?

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Teflon,

I've been working with Kevin Laurie. The manager is Bill Hendershot. Either should be able to get you a copy of the DORA. After re-reading your post above I would guess you were quoting the options from the DORA. It is basically a computer printout of what they ordered.
If same dealer the dealer # is F56009 Order is 0021 from above.

Blood, if possible, can you help our friend out?

teflon_jones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just called the salesman I worked with again (Roman) and he said he'll again ask the inventory manager to call me. I looked on their website and it shows they're getting 4 Raptors on 12/3-4 (none of which is mine, though I hope they wouldn't list any customer orders on their site anyway). If the DORA is the printout from when I ordered it, I have that somewhere, but I got it 6 months ago and I don't know where I put it. It'll take some digging to find it.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered my raptor at the end of September and still don't have a vin yet. Called dealer today and they got the priority dropped from 10 to a 1. My question is do you think i could have my Vin this week? I own my own business and need to at least get the truck billed out this year for my taxes. Thanks in advance for any info on this. Also my order # is 2013 and my dealer is 21c209.

see the change you should know by friday. once its built they send the invoice to dealer so you still have a chance.

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Hello again,
Bloooood, i hope this time u make my day

order #A002
dealer F21717

i ordered on 3rd oct... no updates yet and its killing hehehe

nothing yet.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Teflon,

I've been working with Kevin Laurie. The manager is Bill Hendershot. Either should be able to get you a copy of the DORA. After re-reading your post above I would guess you were quoting the options from the DORA. It is basically a computer printout of what they ordered.
If same dealer the dealer # is F56009 Order is 0021 from above.

Blood, if possible, can you help our friend out?

not bringing anything up? check order #again.