The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's more then I can get out of my dealer... mine was built on the 25th and still hasn't been shipped. It's ******* retarded.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dont worry dude, it'll get there soon. once in transit, it goes quicker. i was expecting taking delivery end of dec early jan, i didnt even bother checking status. i got a call from the dealer and they told me my order was pulled. i said, "cool, thanks" the next call was when the truck arrived at the dealership. the more you think about it, the longer it seems.

SpeedyV10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what I got from my dealer today. Has anybody else heard this recently?

"Matt, I noticed that your Raptor was released from the plant -- at least that what my system says, however, I had my GM push this with Ford, and they sent an email to us that said:

Raptors, along with several other F-150’s are on hold. It looks like for Raptor it involves brake calipers that were not painted. There is no ETA yet. "

Just curious if anybody else has had a truck with a quality hold. Mine was built 10/31.

But aren't the brake calipers plated?????

Reagansa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This sounds a little strange to me. Mine was built last Tuesday and, according to the SVT line, is in transit (sorry Mach) now. It was in Illinois this morning.

keller1

Reaction score
Order priority 10 to 1

I ordered my raptor at the end of September and still don't have a vin yet. Called dealer today and they got the priority dropped from 10 to a 1. My question is do you think i could have my Vin this week? I own my own business and need to at least get the truck billed out this year for my taxes. Thanks in advance for any info on this. Also my order # is 2013 and my dealer is 21c209.

Last edited:

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My first actual post after lurking on this forum for the last few months. Thank you for all the useful information. Have always driven something European with the exception of my last vehicle (camaro). Anyways, finally found a realistic dealer that is somewhat local and placed my order on 11/24. Now the waiting game begins. Hoping for a Jan/feb build date.

Marc