The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You don't have to bug blood every week. Just call SVT and they will tell you if your order has been pulled. If Blood loses his access then we will ALL suffer.

Thanks for checking Blood I was trying to remove or edit it before you went to the hassle and checked for me. I know it hasn't been long just hope the dealer was right that I will get it before the end of November. :hail: I know everyone says thanks but I personally want to say thanks I know I will probably be bugging you in the following weeks. This is my wife's and I's first vehicle ordered let alone one of this price andI am on my edge seat waiting for it we both loved them and never knew it until one day.

SWATraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
woody anderson

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

oct 27 build day

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

whats your order#?

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

unscheduled priority 10

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 PM ----------

1FTFW1R60DFA50034

oct 23rd. congrats!

Oct 23rd and he has the bead locks??????

can you check mine too pretty please?

dealer code F71019
order # 9304

thanks man

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

You don't have to bug blood every week. Just call SVT and they will tell you if your order has been pulled. If Blood loses his access then we will ALL suffer.

I thought you needed a vin #?

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
could you check mine for me please blood?

Dealer:F41369
Order:0720

unscheduled pri, 10.

---------- Post added at 07:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

Blood...sorry to be a pain but can you tell me anything about this dealer? does he have the allocation?

you can tell as much as i can by going to the dealer.talk to them or check the lot if they sell allot of trucks they have good allocation.

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

Blood, any chance you could look up our order?

Dealer: F52009
Order: 8888

not the correct order#.

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

Oct 23rd and he has the bead locks??????

can you check mine too pretty please?

dealer code F71019
order # 9304

thanks man

unscheduled pri,10.

mg24k

Reaction score
"I did. Check out my intro thread. What was your order date and where are you located? I have an additional 5 weeks tacked on to my order for the slow boat. " -MACF

MACF, my order was finally pushed out on 29 AUG after putting down a final big down payment (though I started about 2 months prior). I ordered online through ENCS.com (but I'm physically located in Kuwait). Two days ago, I went to see a rep over here, and so glad I didn't order from the local ENCS branch on Camp AJ. I'll just say this Australian rep...(yeah, Australian) was clueless. Hell, he was asking ME questions.

My ETA is 29 OCT. So I'm actually dropping a R&R just to come back to pick it up. Though my delivery acceptance is set for 30 NOV.

Oh...my window sticker says "Convoy" at the bottom. I hear people talking about Rail all the time. I'm really curious what everyone else's transport method is showing at the bottom of their sticker.

This is the second time I ordered through ENCS online. No doubt a really good experience. I hope crossing the finish line now will be as smooth as everything else has.

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

"I did. Check out my intro thread. What was your order date and where are you located? I have an additional 5 weeks tacked on to my order for the slow boat. " -MACF

MACF, my order was finally pushed out on 29 AUG after putting down a final big down payment (though I started about 2 months prior). I ordered online through ENCS.com (but I'm physically located in Kuwait). Two days ago, I went to see a rep over here, and so glad I didn't order from the local ENCS branch on Camp AJ. I'll just say this Australian rep...(yeah, Australian) was clueless. Hell, he was asking ME questions.

My ETA is 29 OCT. So I'm actually dropping a R&R just to come back to pick it up. Though my delivery acceptance is set for 30 NOV.

Oh...my window sticker says "Convoy" at the bottom. I hear people talking about Rail all the time. I'm really curious what everyone else's transport method is showing at the bottom of their sticker.

This is the second time I ordered through ENCS online. No doubt a really good experience. I hope crossing the finish line now will be as smooth as everything else has.
QUICK UPDATE.....just talked to SVT rep....says my RAPTOR was produced yesterday (same as build date...15 OCT) and awaiting shipping. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2013 Raptor Supercrew, ingot silver, f/r camera, tailgate step, spray-in bedliner, power moonroof

Last edited:

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am convoy for shipping too. Assume this means truck not train which would make sense since I am about 4.5 hours from the plant in the Indy area. I am due for a 10/17 build and hoping they get around to shipping out sooner rather than later but I am prepared for a longer wait too. I love the idea of getting it this month though....I went and talked to the Line-X guys yesterday. I am going to have them do the bed and wheel wells and I am leaning towards their rust proofing (not the undercoat) as well. I've also got my window tint guy ready :) I am still wrestling with the idea of a Snugtop XTR. I probably really need it but I'm still not favoring the look of the camper tops on these trucks.

By the way is it bad that I've memorized my VIN from looking up the window sticker?

Last edited: