The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Even though blood has kept me updated on my truck, I still had to give my dealer a hard time about getting a stock Raptor before mine. The excuses, stories and lies I heard today were downright embarrassing. "I just called Ford, your truck is in production but I don't have a VIN yet". HA!

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have read so many stories about the Dealer getting them 1st so they can show them off to get more sales. Those of us who have already order will wait, and they know it.

I have a 13 SCrew Terrain with most all of the options selected other than the MoonRoof. I am "follicly challenged" and don't need more sun on my head :)

They have a Tuxedo Black model that was ordered as Dealer Stock they think will get there way before mine.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Even though blood has kept me updated on my truck, I still had to give my dealer a hard time about getting a stock Raptor before mine. The excuses, stories and lies I heard today were downright embarrassing. "I just called Ford, your truck is in production but I don't have a VIN yet". HA!

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

at least they communicate. ive emailed the loser salesman who put in my order twice in the last week with one simple question and no reply. i despise talking to these dipshits on the phone, but im leaning toward contacting the sales manager and complaining. i even stressed my preference for email versus phone contact when i did the deal. so much for customer service :whymewhyme:

Windspeed77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up my 2013 tux black screw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More pics to come!! :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1349140851538.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349140851538.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

mike.s

Reaction score
Just picked up my 2013 tux black screw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More pics to come!! :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Holy Crap! Congratulations!!!!!! But, what the H! You're number 16, I'm number 12. Where's mine??? :banghead: