The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weird, just got off the phone with my salesman and he doesn't show any build date or forward action on my order yet. Said they get their new build stuff in the mail today and he would check it and let me know. Blood, you rock, sir!

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the field and on my phone. Should have tried to do the quote thing. Blood tells me I have a build date of Oct.8. Would that still translate to a early December VIN and late December delivery? If this sounds smart ass at all, please understand it is not intended that way.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No worries. If blood told you have an 10/8 build then you should have a 10/8 build. You should get your vin any day now.

And you are one lucky bastard! Ordered on 9/7 with a build date 30 days later? Lucky ****. I ordered on 7/11 and still nothing. Hopefully my order will get pulled tomorrow night.

I'm in the field and on my phone. Should have tried to do the quote thing. Blood tells me I have a build date of Oct.8. Would that still translate to a early December VIN and late December delivery? If this sounds smart ass at all, please understand it is not intended that way.

Last edited:
OP
OP
imdubious

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No worries. If blood told you have an 10/8 build then you should have a 10/8 build. You should get your vin any day now.

And you are one lucky bastard! Ordered on 9/7 with a build date 30 days later? You are one lucky ****. I ordered on 7/11 and still nothing. Hopefully my order will get pulled tomorrow night.

ME too!

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Dealer has a misbuild status used on your order(this a fleet order also)now I looked into it a little more because fleet builds change allot and that was a requested date. This was just amended And the new date of build is 10/29. Very odd to see a build date listed that far out but it is a fleet order. Didn't mean to get your hopes up but these fleet orders do change allot.wish I could show you these tracking Sheets but they are mostly codes and hard to understand on top of the fact I'm not allowed.This is the bad side of giving out info sometimes it changes with breakdowns our supply issues.Your priority code for example is k3.

Last edited:
OP
OP
imdubious

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
wow we are up to 40 on order raptors!!!!!

And i bet blood is everyone of Them's favorite member right now. OK second don't want to forget about birdman and get in trouble.