The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just called SVT and my ETA is 9/23-9/27 a week early.
Maybe the Bedliner is the hold up as I did not get it.

It is not the bedliner, mine was built the day before yours ,and I have been stated for a one day earlier arrival at the same dealer.

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 I have that option too and mine is more than a week earlier than expected...hopefully picking it up next week!

I was told that my 5 day estimated time of arrival could not be narrowed down until it arrived at the dealer. makes planning for long distance travel to pick up difficult. any way to narrow it down a bit.

NJStangersJonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told that my 5 day estimated time of arrival could not be narrowed down until it arrived at the dealer. makes planning for long distance travel to pick up difficult. any way to narrow it down a bit.

Call Customer Relations and they can usually narrow it down pretty good. I have to drive 350 miles for mine, not as far as driving down to Myrtle Beach from NJ in one shot but it'll still be a trip through the hills of PA lol.

Blood has done a great job with it as well.

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Call Customer Relations and they can usually narrow it down pretty good. I have to drive 350 miles for mine, not as far as driving down to Myrtle Beach from NJ in one shot but it'll still be a trip through the hills of PA lol.

Blood has done a great job with it as well.

I called svt is customer relations different from that?

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Quick update. Called Ford Performance again, (i think all those dudes that answer the phone know me by first name now) today. My truck is finally enroute. However, I couldn't get an ETA. Maybe tomorrow the "system" will update with an ETA date. I was told normally between 8 - 10 days. Sooooo, hopefully by next weekend, though I have my doubts.

:Wedgie:

WReX24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today is my trucks birthday.:happybday:

Last time I talked to SVT, a couple weeks ago, they gave me a 4-11 October eta. I'll call again tomorrow to see if it has changed.

Just got off the phone with SVT, as of today it is in transit, with an ETA of 28 SEP to 2 OCT. So it got bumped up a week.