The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Train made it to Nevada today, only one state away. My Raptor will be here next week!!

when i called today my raptor build date 9/10 would be delivered on the 27th to morgan hills,is yours different?

how did you find out the nevada location? one of the final steps is a lot inspection for damage incurred during transportation.

time for dealer prep soon.

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when i called today my raptor build date 9/10 would be delivered on the 27th to morgan hills,is yours different?

how did you find out the nevada location? one of the final steps is a lot inspection for damage incurred during transportation.

time for dealer prep soon.

I keep calling SVT at 800-367-3788 option 1 and give them last 8 letter/numbers of VIN. A Couple days ago it was checked through Iowa. They said delivery system is not like Fedex, sometimes the vehicle is delivered before a checkpoint is reported. They also said when taken from train it may take the truck transportation company up to two days to show up.
My build was 9/11 and my delivery was given as a window 9/23-9/27. Sounds like you have a more accurate date. I bet they are traveling together.

ctozzi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i've been doing that too. I guess I need to call more often. Last call on monday CN railways had a mechanical issue that was holding up the train. I was too busy this week to call during michigan work hours. Hopefully the train is moving along by now.

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep calling SVT at 800-367-3788 option 1 and give them last 8 letter/numbers of VIN. A Couple days ago it was checked through Iowa. They said delivery system is not like Fedex, sometimes the vehicle is delivered before a checkpoint is reported. They also said when taken from train it may take the truck transportation company up to two days to show up.
My build was 9/11 and my delivery was given as a window 9/23-9/27. Sounds like you have a more accurate date. I bet they are traveling together.

I tried the customer service number provided in this thread the status changed to the 27th today. try it and see if you get to same date and i will try the svt number and see if they are still reporting the 4 day spread.

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, the first milestone arrived, viewable window sticker online yesterday!

My Blue Flame SCrew is drawing closer, I see on the top 220130927 am I safe to understand that my build date is scheduled for 9/27?

Congrats!! Being able to see that sticker, the first time, is awesome, isn't it??!!

Upnorth

Reaction score
Thanks Traffic, and yes Sonny, it finally feels real, lol!! Given I'm only 5 hours north of Dearborn I don't expect delivery will take to horribly long. I think Major mentioned this a while back, I feel like a little kid right now I'm so excited!

So ordered 8/02 built 9/27 and delivered..... TBD