The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flyanozira

Reaction score
Yes I have the sprayed in liner as well. Interesting that could actually hold things up...I thought it was a dealer installed option?

Zman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick update. Called Ford Performance again, (i think all those dudes that answer the phone know me by first name now) today. My truck is finally enroute. However, I couldn't get an ETA. Maybe tomorrow the "system" will update with an ETA date. I was told normally between 8 - 10 days. Sooooo, hopefully by next weekend, though I have my doubts.

:Wedgie:

Hey that is good news!

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick update. Called Ford Performance again, (i think all those dudes that answer the phone know me by first name now) today. My truck is finally enroute. However, I couldn't get an ETA. Maybe tomorrow the "system" will update with an ETA date. I was told normally between 8 - 10 days. Sooooo, hopefully by next weekend, though I have my doubts.

At least there's signs of life!! Hope it gets there soon!!

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After talking to my dealer about the order I put in on 7/18 for a 2013 Terrain SCab I may not get because they might not get any more 13s this year. He said would get this figured out Friday or Saturday and let me know. Weird how this order thing works sometimes. But on the bright side of a little longer wait is it will be a 2014 and I'd have enough money saved up to every mod I want and have it done all at once.

Blood can you check on it for me...... again :sorrysign: I hate asking... sorta :smile:

Dealer: F71072
Order: B349
Priority: 13 @ time of order, 16 a few weeks ago

Thanks again Blood :cheers:

pri 10 unscheduled

BlueScrew13

Reaction score
My 8/12 order. Suppose to be built 10/7

I was told delivery would be the week of 10/20

Attachments

• DORA 1.jpg
    DORA 1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 47
  • DORA 2.jpg
    DORA 2.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 48

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Well???????? We are waiting for an update, Major! Hoping for the best for you.:gr_grin::gr_grin::gr_grin::gr_grin::gr_grin:

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got an email from my dealer. ETA is 27/28 Sept.

Hopefully...I'll be tailgating at Arrowhead Stadium (watching the Chiefs go 4-0, over the Giants) on Sunday morning in the Raptor! :drunk:

I knew I liked you for a reason. I like two football teams. The Pats and anyone who beats the Giants! Best of luck next weekend, buddy!:smile:

Upnorth

Reaction score
Well, the first milestone arrived, viewable window sticker online yesterday!

My Blue Flame SCrew is drawing closer, I see on the top 220130927 am I safe to understand that my build date is scheduled for 9/27?