the new guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
hi everyone i just ordered my 2013 raptor today and it should take a month to build and receive it. the anticipation is killing me. i am paying 62K loaded, does anyone think i am paying too much? i live in south texas so any other raptors give me a shout out. thanks, -bob-

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Robert, what specs did you order? Could it be a supercharged model at that price?
Like Cummins_Bred said, that is way above MSRP, and you can get it under MSRP if you do some shopping.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hi everyone i just ordered my 2013 raptor today and it should take a month to build and receive it. the anticipation is killing me. i am paying 62K loaded, does anyone think i am paying too much? i live in south texas so any other raptors give me a shout out. thanks, -bob-

Hi Bob,

Unless you got blower with the truck you are way high on price...might want to look outside of Texas...I am guessing you should be fully loaded for under $55k

dfelicia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FWIW my fully loaded [every option except tonneau but including beadlocks] '13 is on order and I am paying $54k... and I'm in Connecticut, our "richest" state. As stated, unless you got a supercharger I'd cancel that order. I also call BS on any dealer claiming 4 weeks to order, build, and deliver. Not gonna happen. Some wait 4 weeks for delivery AFTER the truck has been built. I ordered mine the end of March and don't even have a VIN yet.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
morning.......... again...... yes, overpriced. if it is an OTD price, with extended warranty and service then you pretty much paid msrp. (depending if it is a crew or scab) if there is still taxes and fees involved, then run away immediately.

krypt0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid 53k (1k over invoice) for my 2013 screw with every option except beadlocks.

It's obviously too late now, but you could have asked your dealer if they'd let you order around dealer invoice.
Check out this thread for known dealers selling at invoice.

Regardless of how much you pay, you'll still enjoy the raptor the same.
Welcome and congrats on the incoming!