The heat is on for the raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badbear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've owned a hellcat and loved it. The TRX is bringing a lot to the table for sure. The numbers are all there. Interior looks great, exterior is okay at best. Will have to see how it performs in the real world but even it performed better in many ways, I don't think I could give up my beautiful raptor for it.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m with you there. I have a 2020 raptor and a 2020 GT350R in the garage. Whether we want to or not we’re gonna hear about the ram from both posers and enthusiast for a long time to come. Frankly I think FCA still has a lot of quality issues and I think the raptor will be a better off-road vehicle. They already seem to be spending a lot of time talking about it’s on road capabilities.

And the V8 sound. How many times did they bring that up? Calling out to all those peeps begging for V8 sound! 90k go get some sound lol

Stilldoggy

Reaction score
TRX's best and really only thing going IMO is the engine. The exterior looks very bland and tries to imitate the Raptor but look like a 1500. I have said it before that Dodge is a very Johnny Come Lately brand just as the SRT 10 came on the last production run of the SVT Lightning. Look around and see how many of those are still on the street as compared to the Lightning. Blue Oval will do some wonder work on the powerplant. Reveal was second rate at best esp as compared to Bronco. Look forward to real world data. But competition is a good thing.