The heat is on for the raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
nmp1

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you should post in one of the four active threads on this very subject.
Now we can have 5.

Is this a raptor site or a ram site. Honestly, I'm getting a bit tired of all this TRX **** hype, myself, but to each their own. :3681700093_1f8b56e8
This is the first real competition the raptor has ever had and whether you like it or not it has an impact on the segment and puts pressure on ford to compete. If anything you should be glad that they did this. like J Leno always says competition makes everybody better.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
:3681700093_1f8b56e8
Now we can have 5.

This is the first real competition the raptor has ever had and whether you like it or not it has an impact on the segment and puts pressure on ford to compete. If anything you should be glad that they did this. like J Leno always says competition makes everybody better.

I think his point was not that it wasn’t a good development for the Raptor program, but that there’s already more topics on this out there.

Perhaps you could make a sale sheet for how your TRX thread is an improvement ?
;)

OP
OP
nmp1

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Being this is the perspective owner section how do perspective owners feel? Does this make you second-guess the raptor? Is the fact that it has a V-8 enough of a selling point to go for this instead of the raptor? Are you hitting the brakes at all or do you just not care about Ram?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now we can have 5.

Absolutely agree with your statement, but my comment was about ram's, if I wanted to hear about dodge all day, I would go to a forum for that, lately its post after post about this. I'm a ford guy through and through. And here I am posting on dodge stuff, lol. :bowroflwerd6:

OP
OP
nmp1

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Absolutely agree with your statement, but my comment was about ram's, if I wanted to hear about dodge all day, I would go to a forum for that, lately its post after post about this. I'm a ford guy through and through. And here I am posting on dodge stuff, lol. :bowroflwerd6:
I’m with you there. I have a 2020 raptor and a 2020 GT350R in the garage. Whether we want to or not we’re gonna hear about the ram from both posers and enthusiast for a long time to come. Frankly I think FCA still has a lot of quality issues and I think the raptor will be a better off-road vehicle. They already seem to be spending a lot of time talking about it’s on road capabilities.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m with you there. I have a 2020 raptor and a 2020 GT350R in the garage. Whether we want to or not we’re gonna hear about the ram from both posers and enthusiast for a long time to come.
I restomoded my 69 fastback, could of bought a new shelby instead, lol.