The count down has begun

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've gotta see the truck in person to buy it, in dealing with so many liars(aka car salesman) I've come to realize that I have to see it in person even if it's new as I don't trust anyone with this truck. You probably wouldn't believe the lies some of these guys are spewing out of their mouths.

Thanks for the offer though

So fly out and look at the vehicle if you think I dont know what to look for but, I can tell you I know vehicles like the back of my hand.

OP
OP
A.I.I.Raciing

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
So fly out and look at the vehicle if you think I dont know what to look for but, I can tell you I know vehicles like the back of my hand.

Sorry if it came off wrong, I wasn't trying to say you don't know what you're looking for. That wasn't my intentions and if I did come across that way I'm sorry

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It'd be great to see you in a Raptor.

I know someone who would consider selling his 2010 5.4L if you're interested.

I hope you stick with your search and end up in the driver's seat

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score
So A.I.I. Did the sport track get done ? And what about your Nissan titan ?
My cousin had a 2012 Raptor at St Louis auction for 39k a week ago. Keep looking.
Try Randy.

Put a list of what you want and someone might find it for you

OP
OP
A.I.I.Raciing

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
So A.I.I. Did the sport track get done ? And what about your Nissan titan ?

Sport Trac isn't finished but its very close. I've got 3 major things that need finishing and I got one knocked out last weekend and a buddy will be knocking the other 2 out sometime over the next week or so. She should be ready to take within the next few weeks but I think I'm gonna take it out and get the wiring and aluminum done 1st. Right now I'm hoping to have it out the weekend of August 11th if all goes to plan

I sold the Titan a few weeks ago and I'm very happy to say that because of FRF I was able to order the exact Raptor I wanted on Friday. It's gonna be ruff waiting 3-4 months having only 1 car with a car seat but we'll make it work until September

OP
OP
A.I.I.Raciing

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
That's awesome news! Glad to hear you were able to work everything out!
So far, just gotta hope Ford pics up the order in July

So where'd you end up getting the hookup at? :hmmm2:

Not sure if the person want's me to name names or not, but I can say the dealership is a very short distance from the both of us :)

Mil T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have purchased my last two vehicles, 2010 Ford Raptor w/18K miles and Chrysler 300 SRT with 12K miles from CarMax. Good prices and great vehicles. You can go to the website and put in the vehicle you are looking for and that is all they will bring up from all over the country. Transferring a vehicle is not a problem and you can pretty much know if the vehicle is worth it or not. They take tons of pictures and do the carfax etc. all on line. A lot of CarMax cars are usually bank take backs. You can email them and a sales person will chat with you and you can make requests from them.
Worth looking at. I just kept checking for a few weeks until I found my good deals.
Mil T