Fair price for 2020 with 43K miles?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJag

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to purchase my first Raptor and I've narrowed down my search to a 2020 that's for sale near me at a ford dealership. Need help determining a fair price that I should offer? Currently listed for $55k with 43K miles, 802A package, build date of 12/19. Only other options are moonroof and sprayin bedliner. Car spent most of its time in FL and they say no rust.

Other questions I have are about the ko2 tires and suspension. At 43K miles, is it reasonable to use these items as leverage for negotiation or should they both have plenty of life before needing to be replaced or serviced in your experience? It has also been listed for sale for 180 days.

Thanks in advance!

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sold a 2020 with 38K miles not long ago....pretty much the same mileage per year as mine was. I traded it for 54500 and they sold it for just under 60K 4-5 months ago. Mine had spray in bedliner, 802A, and thats about it. My tires were a little worn but I had replaced them at 20K. Its possible the tires are fairly new, but they could also be on their last legs. If it was a Florida car it most likely wasn't in Baja every weekend so the shocks should have some life left before a rebuild. Gen 2 values have definitely gone down since I sold, but 55K doesn't sound completely unreasonable. In my area 55K for that sort of miles is pretty good. Might be able to shave off a couple more thousand depending on how long its been on the lot.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
55 seems fair. Have them throw in a warranty and drive away happy.

But, you say "they say no rust". But you also say it is near you. Have you not laid eyes on it yourself in person yet?

OP
OP
J

JJag

Reaction score
55 seems fair. Have them throw in a warranty and drive away happy.

But, you say "they say no rust". But you also say it is near you. Have you not laid eyes on it yourself in person yet?
I have not seen it in person yet. Waiting for them to confirm it has good maintenance history and send me more pictures before I drive out there. It is Ford blue certified but I'm looking into extended warranties as well.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter