The COOLER cooler comparasin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been waiting and finally pulled the trigger on a bison. 25 Im thinking I'll be liking it. Well built.

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the pelican coolers, hold ice great like the others but I've never actually owned one and won't buy one due to seeing several of the latch handles break. I have several Yetis for over 5 years and not one issue other than they run small. Ive got a couple Grizzly coolers also great coolers with no issues. I'd love to try one of these Bisons but the last thing I need is another cooler. If your looking to buy a "high end" cooler, best advice I can give is don't get too hung up on brand names. All of them are super durable and hold ice very well. Get the one your comfortable paying for and don't go bigger than you need. These things are heavy and don't hold ice any better than a igloo if you don't fill as much space with ice as you can. If all you ever carry around is a 12 pack and a pack of lunch meat don't buy a 50 quart or you'll get sick of it real quick.

This is a stupid statement (IMO)

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anybody know what size cooler fits between the console and the rear seat of a Screw? The Bison 25 qt doesn't, although I though it would based on it's measurements online.

Thanks for the help.

D

Deleted member 12951

Anybody know what size cooler fits between the console and the rear seat of a Screw? The Bison 25 qt doesn't, although I though it would based on it's measurements online.

Thanks for the help.

It fits. Or put the 50 in the bed and replenish a 12 or 24 softpak for drinks and such that will fit with room to spare. That's why I bought both.

f09fa4c9d1d543b6ee2861bffb36ebda.jpg

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah. It don't fit. And I don't want half a dozen coolers. Just want one for drinks in the cab. So the new Bison is going back and a Yeti is ordered.

D

Deleted member 12951

You either got a smaller cooler or have a bigger back seat. Mine would 'fit' if I smashed it in the space but I couldn't open the lid. At all.

Curious why yours fits and mine doesn't.

That ain't my truck, it ain't blue. :)
It's Mike's @MMMoodster
He is also a Bison dealer but doesn't post much here.