The COOLER cooler comparasin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike175

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone try a RTIC cooler?

I do a whole lot of camping and traveling and for years have used a standard Coleman or the like. I think I want to step up to a fancier cooler but still cant bring myself to drop 300+ just yet.
The reviews and specs of the RTIC seem comparable to some of the others. Anyone have real life independent usage and thoughts??

D

Deleted member 12951

Anyone try a RTIC cooler?

I do a whole lot of camping and traveling and for years have used a standard Coleman or the like. I think I want to step up to a fancier cooler but still cant bring myself to drop 300+ just yet.
The reviews and specs of the RTIC seem comparable to some of the others. Anyone have real life independent usage and thoughts??

Interested myself, see them blasted ads all over facebook. The look to be on a backorder, supply problem which doesn't necessarily mean they are good. I want something small like the hopper but actually waterproof unlike other soft packs on the market.

Mike175

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I too have seen them on FB. That's what sparked my interest in them. I have seen some good things about some of their soft packs, tumblers and smaller items. Just curious about the hard side coolers. I guess I will have to get one and be the guinea pig.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
13522008_10157133770985512_6501309134376705507_n.jpg

took it fishing finally, kept everything cold. One thing I like was the semi style hold down's until they get stuck under the lid and you need two hand's to shut it. also, the handles are a bit awkward to grab for a small cooler should be easy.

Last edited: