The Bull Run Rally 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here are the official 2013 Bullrun Raptor totals:

6123 miles
556 gallons of gasoline
23 mile long bridge (longest continuous bridge)
15 tanks of gasoline
11 days
3.5 mile long Amtrak train (longest passenger train)
2 tickets ( parking, and speeding )
1 and only 1 BULLRUN!

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

2 Tickets, Huh? You might want to be checking your mailbox for next month or so to see how many RED light cameras got y'all smiling mugs.... just sayin!:evillol:

OP
OP
Squatting Dog

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Short course and slick as hell! Couldnt get out of 1-2.. No matter what mode I put it in (4wd, off road, traction control on/off, locker locked/unlocked) it pushed bad through corners.. Still one hell of a good time!

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was funny how everybody said "OOHHHHH" the first time you hit the little jump on the front straight. Like that's gunna hurt a Raptor? psh please!

Nice performance by the way sir

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Your tonneau cover was flapping Greg, must have been from taking all that luggage in and out.
You guys better take the raptor again next year, supercharge that ****** if you have to, but you loose the novelty if you run something else... :bleh:

Sent from my VS920 4G using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Squatting Dog

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After the fact I realized had 3 handles of alcohol in the bed.. After about 15 laps or so, it was shaken and not stirred! Every bottle broke except the Jack bottle!

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The Squatting Dog Raptor and it's owner were PHENOMENAL during the 2013 Bullrun. For a "3 ton pig" as Greg like to call her, the truck was great. Every day is a contest and then they are all added up to get the overall winner. We finished 11th on two days and 7th on another. Only the top three get an award but we are still extremely pleased with how we finished. Both Greg and I will be back next year. We have already started discussing potential vehicles (Raptor, EcoBoost truck, Taurus SHO, EcoBoost Explorer Sport, Focus ST, Shelby GT500, etc - but I would imagine it will certainly be a Ford) and talking strategy. Some things we will be able to share with you all.

I am especially thankful for all our sponsors who believed in us and helped us be as competitive as we could be!

I also want to thank everyone who helped or even offered to help during the build, the prep or during the run itself. Your support was what made this possible!

I will be uploading pictures and videos today and will post links once they are ready.

Taurus SHO tuned by Livernois with all the electronics of Alex Roy's M5...yes!