The Bull Run Rally 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Squatting Dog

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here are the official 2013 Bullrun Raptor totals:

6123 miles
556 gallons of gasoline
23 mile long bridge (longest continuous bridge)
15 tanks of gasoline
11 days
3.5 mile long Amtrak train (longest passenger train)
2 tickets ( parking, and speeding )
1 and only 1 BULLRUN!

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

sportscars

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Squatting Dog Raptor and it's owner were PHENOMENAL during the 2013 Bullrun. For a "3 ton pig" as Greg like to call her, the truck was great. Every day is a contest and then they are all added up to get the overall winner. We finished 11th on two days and 7th on another. Only the top three get an award but we are still extremely pleased with how we finished. Both Greg and I will be back next year. We have already started discussing potential vehicles (Raptor, EcoBoost truck, Taurus SHO, EcoBoost Explorer Sport, Focus ST, Shelby GT500, etc - but I would imagine it will certainly be a Ford) and talking strategy. Some things we will be able to share with you all.

I am especially thankful for all our sponsors who believed in us and helped us be as competitive as we could be!

I also want to thank everyone who helped or even offered to help during the build, the prep or during the run itself. Your support was what made this possible!

I will be uploading pictures and videos today and will post links once they are ready.